Monday, October 10, 2011

Official Preferred Dinner Attire of Dirt Turkey


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ZUBAZ named as official dinner attire of Dirt Turkey 2011.

Lander, Wyoming. October 10, 2011. - The managing board of Dirt Turkey is happy to announce that they have made a unanimous decision to proclaim ZUBAZ the official dinner attire for the event.

"Based on a myriad of factors, including the stretchy elastic waistband and the stain disguising properties of the zebra stripe pattern, ZUBAZ just make sense." stated Tony Ferlisi, Dirt Turkey board member and pants wearing enthusiast. "I can't tell you how many unidentified stains I had on my legs after the last Dirt Turkey event. ZUBAZ offer much more protection than my 4in. inseam Patagonia shorts."

When asked to comment, recently confirmed Dirt Turkey attendee Jon Vick stated his approval in the board's decision. "I'm glad that I don't have to worry about which pants to pack for this trip." Vick Stated. "Now all I have to do is decide between my Gophers and Vikings ZUBAZ."

No comments:

Post a Comment